Access Control is the selective restriction of access to a particular area of your premises and identifies individuals through the following such devices:
- DOOR ENTRY – Intercom Systems
- PIN CODES – Use of pin codes on electronic keypads
- CARDS & FOBS – on proximity readers
- BIOMETRIC READERS – distinguishing the personal attributes of the person e.g finger print recognition.
Here Are Some Of The Benefits Of Access Control In Your Business:
- LIMIT ACCESS – Access Control Systems can be programmed to allow certain users to enter specific areas or/and at designated times.
- AUTOMATING – Access Control Systems can automatically lock a door or gate each evening at a certain time and unlock it at another time. They can also be automatically interfaced with other Building Control Systems e.g. to release some or all doors in the event of a Fire Alarm Activation.
- REPLACES NEED FOR KEYS – Access Control Systems eliminate the concern of having different keys for every door and keys can be lost and past employees often do not return keys. This can be fully managed through Access Control System.
- TRACK ACCESS – Access Control Systems create a detailed audit trail so you know exactly who accessed a particular door and when. This can provide you with critical information before and after an incident.
A&C Specialists provides quality Access Control Systems. We ensure that the equipment that we provide gives the right balance between adequate security and realistic cost.
Please call us now, to arrange a FREE SITE SURVEY with our security solutions consultant to discuss and design a system that suits your requirements and budget.